LLC GenetsEst is an official Representative of Invitae genetic tests. Our company provide you with test collection sets, specimen transport to Invitae laboratory and report the results within 30 days (including time of the speciment transport to laboratory).
Affordable prices for high quality tests!
Invitae’s mission is to bring comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people.
Invitae's Diagnostic Panel Testing:
- Quick turnaround:10–21 calendar days
- Full-gene sequencing and deletion/duplication analysis
- Flexible and Customizable panels
- Re-Requisition at no additional cost within 90 days of report release date.
- Family variant testing included in the price for eligible family members within 90 days of report release date.
Invitae's Carrier screening
- Turnaround time of 10-21 days
- Comprehensive screening for couples looking to assess the risk of passing on a genetic condition to their child.
- Customizable panels with testing up to 302 genes
Planning for a family
Get helpful information to guide important health decisions before, during and after pregnancy.
Testing for specific conditions
Get information to understand an inherited disease or uncover the cause of unexplained symptoms.
Diagnostic Panels available in:
NEW panels are NOW available!
Complete Neurology listings here.
- Invitae Familial Hemiplegic Migraine Panel
- Invitae Hereditary Moyamoya Disease Panel
- Invitae Hereditary Rhabdomyolysis Panel
- Invitae Epilepsy Panel
Complete Cardiology listings here.
- Invitae Arrhythmia and Cardiomyopathy Comprehensive Panel
- Invitae Comprehensive Lipidemia Panel
- Invitae Congenital Heart Disease Panel
Complete Hematology listings here.
- Invitae Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome and Thrombotic Microangiopathies Panel
- Invitae Hereditary Hemolytic Anemia Panel
- Invitae Iron Related Disorders Panel
Complete Immunology listings here.
- Invitae Congenital Diarrhea Panel
- Invitae Hereditary Angioedema Panel
- Invitae Comprehensive Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) and Combined Immunodeficiency (CID) Panel *Now 163 genes*
- Invitae Hyper IgE Syndrome Panel *Now 11 genes*